Navaris – Home & Living – Pretty / Useful
Assure safe and gentle claw care with the Navaris pet nail grinder
PROFESSIONAL GROOMING FOR SMALL DOGS & CATS
- With the help of the Navaris nail file, you can take over your pet’s manicure easily and safely in the comfort and convenience of your home. Avoid the nasty
tearing of claws, scratches on furniture and a trip to an expensive groomer.
- It is best to sit on the floor with your pet and put its paw on your lap for proper claw care. Apply light pressure to spread the claws apart conveniently.
- The very quiet motor does not disturb your pet. Easy to charge using the supplied USB cable. The battery is full again after approximately 2 hours of charging
time. There is a charging indicator light on the device.
EASY TO CLEAN
- Clean the pet claw sander with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
- Our extensive range includes many other products for pet supplies, electronic devices, accessories as well as useful and beautiful items from the Home & Living
sector. Take a look – it’s worth it!
- Materials: diamond grinding head, plastic, electrical components
- Measurements: 15 x 3.5 cm
- Color: black
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x claw grinder
- 1x Micro USB cable
MANI-PEDI: Take care of your pet’s claws yourself at home with the Navaris electric nail grinder for pets in black. Save a trip to the pet groomer by doing it yourself! The tool provides a safe and effective alternative to clipping.
FOR SMALL DOGS & CATS: The high quality diamond bit nail grinder is particularly suitable for filing, shortening or smoothing the claws of your small dog, cat, hamster, guinea pig or rabbit, but it can also be used for trimming the beak of your pet bird.
EASY TO USE: Fully charge the nail trimmer before first use. Two attachments (included) ensure that claws of different sizes and textures are shortened adequately. The operating time is approx. 3 hours.
2 ATTACHMENTS: The cordless grooming tool has 2 ports for precise nail sanding. The 2 caps not only ensure that the claws are not grinded too short, but also reduce dust circulation.
5 SECONDS: For the safety of your pet’s paw or beak, never place the grinding device in one place for more than 5 seconds. Watch the angle!