THE BEST TICK REMOVAL TOOLS
– The JIEMO Tick Remover Toolkit is designed for easy and complete tick removal for humans, dogs, cats, and animals. This kit includes two high-quality stainless steel tick removers designed to easily remove partially or fully embedded ticks of any size, as well as a carrying iron box.
– Unlike other cheap plastic tick remover tools, these TickCheck tick remover tools are crafted from high-quality stainless steel. Our tools will stand up to high-volume daily use for those in a heavy tick area, and can be sterilized or washed for a lifetime of use.
– This kit is a must-have for hikers, runners, pet owners, or anyone who lives in a high-risk area for tick bites and Lyme disease.
STAINLESS STEEL TICK REMOVER TOOL
The stainless-steel tick remover tool features a non-slip grip and a forked tip designed for easily and completely removing larger, embedded ticks.
FINE TIPPED TICK REMOVAL TWEEZERS
Our specially designed tick removal tweezers have an ultra-fine yet strong curved tip that allows removal of the tiniest ticks, such as deer ticks.
INCLUDES IRON BOX
Both tick removers fit snugly in the included Iron carrying box, which makes it easy to take with you in your first aid kit or backpack.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASE:
1. If parts of the tick remain in the skin – do not panic! They are repelled by the body.
2. If redness is spreading – consult a doctor!
3. Residents of a risk area or travelers should be vaccinated against FSME!
– LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE! From workmanship to function to anything else, we want you to be TOTALLY HAPPY – If the tick remover kit has any problems, simply contact us and we’ll rush you free replacements. You take NO RISK by ordering today!
BEST TICK REMOVERS FOR PEOPLE OR PETS: Kit includes stainless steel tick remover for safely removing larger embedded ticks, and a specially shaped super-fine-tip tweezer for removing nymphs and small deer ticks, in a iron box.
UNIVERSITY TESTED: The tools in this tick removal kit have been field-tested and designed for easily and safely removing embedded adult and nymph ticks from humans, dogs, cats, or other pets.
PERFECT FOR OUTDOORS ENTHUSIASTS: Keep your tick remover kit in your first aid kit, glove compartment, or backpack to easily remove ticks wherever you go.